Time of my life

Started by Art Blade, October 14, 2016, 06:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

mandru

With the two of them I'd much prefer the scenario with outcome of the gingham dog and the calico cat that I learned of in childhood.

As seen here in the poem The Duel:  www.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/duel
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Binnatics

:laugh: :-X

That should be a good outcome indeed :-D

But then you'll have to face 4 more years of Obama I'm afraid... or is one of the running mates any good :-\\
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

fragger

Nice clip Art :-D :-X

Maybe Hillary and the Donald will both win. Maybe they'll get to share the presidency. Maybe a big sink hole will then open up under the Oval Office and swallow up the pair of them, and America will have an even better chance of becoming great again.

Art Blade

cheers :)

there is another clip but not available as a stand-alone. It was part of a show and they had two break dancers perform really well, one the size of Ken and the other of Hillary, and edited that over so they looked as if the real Ken and the real Hill had a dance-off. It was a video clip editor performance art made for that show. It looked absolutely convincing but was only of a few seconds length. Hillary was guest of the show and she obviously enjoyed that clip :)

! No longer available
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

🡱 🡳