Sniper Elite 4 game play

Started by PZ, September 20, 2016, 04:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Art Blade

pre-order, anyone? (  :laugh: )

looking good, that game. I wonder what our censorship clowns might do to it..
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I love the graphics and the setting in Italy reminds me of the AC games.

As to the censors in Germany, I suspect they will need to dress the German soldiers with the peace symbol instead of the Swastika  :-()

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

I will definitely not pre order. It looks good, but something made me not buy sniper elite 3 and I still don't know why. This title looks a bit too fancy to me. Too much info on-screen and probably too much action. I liked the raw appearance of V2. Of course you can put those settings off, like the name tags and xp notifications and helpful gestures on the screen, but the game seems to be focussing more on the quick-into-and-through player (12-year-old-satisfaction-seekers?) for my taste.
It's not that I don't like fast pace, action gameplay, but it doesn't combine with the sniping business.
And I saw too many organs being squeezed and sliced. Headshots are still the only real deal for me, so I don't need to see flapping brains, exploding hearts and torn livers all the time :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

nexor

Agree with you Binn, I'll look at more gameplay clips before making up my mind  :-\\

🡱 🡳