Biker DLC Confirmed!

Started by Binnatics, September 20, 2016, 08:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

Oh yes, the rumors were right. Another free DLC will come out soon for GTA Online, this time, the long awaited, highly anticipated biker DLC!!!

New rides, new weapons, new jobs, the ability to create your own MC with up to 8 (!) players in your chapter and even purchase your own club house with biker mechanic, soooo much fun!!!

Find out more at the Rockstar Newswire!
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

:-X
The SCAR-H, HK21, XM-25 and some other weapons where cut from the base game. Maybe they are included in this update. Haven't bothered to play GTA Online, but I may return now ;)
LEGACY

Binnatics

There's two weapons that would really get me crazy, those are the TBOGT Sniper with explosive rounds and the Samurai sword you could steal from that freighter captain in GTA San Andreas. Also would be lovely, the semi automatic shotgun with explosive rounds from TBOGT.
But they might never introduce those weapons with explosive rounds since they would be way too deadly in Online. Well, on the other hand; Why not?
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Release date 4th of October!!!

Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy,

Check out the new screenies of what's about to come:

Rockstar Newswire

Binnatics

OWGKID

Quote from: Binnatics on September 26, 2016, 12:19:04 PM
There's two weapons that would really get me crazy, those are the TBOGT Sniper with explosive rounds and the Samurai sword you could steal from that freighter captain in GTA San Andreas. Also would be lovely, the semi automatic shotgun with explosive rounds from TBOGT.
Would be cool, they could probably make them have less ammo than usual (9999 rounds of explosive ammo would be OP). I would like to have a flamethrower too in the mix  >:D >:D
LEGACY

Binnatics

Oh yes, a flamethrower! Good one! To protect the clubhouse >:D >:D >:D

OWGKID

Yup  >:D And keep the clubhouse heated  :laugh:
LEGACY

Binnatics

Bikers DLC? I'm ready!!!!

[smg id=9331 type=preview align=center caption="666"]

>:D

Art Blade

Art Blade

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

nice :)

[smg id=9334 type=preview align=center caption="my MC club house"]
[smg id=9335 type=preview align=center caption="first new chopper"]

Binnatics

Nice picture showcase GKID! :-X :)
Good info :)

Got to get myself a weed farm :)

OWGKID

Nice Art, any chance to buy some businesses? Or is that a no-no?
LEGACY

Art Blade

it would be useless because I don't play on public servers.

OWGKID

Binnatics tend to find sessions limited to himself. Perhaps you and him should team up?
LEGACY

Binnatics

It happens very often to me, and also to others, that all the players in the public session suddenly leave and I am left alone, indeed. And often I stay alone for a long time. But as soon as a friend joins, others will suddenly start to find our session and join.
I think that R* tries to group ppl together, and an almost empty session Will remain untouched. The more ppl, the more players will join. Staying in public as just 2 or 3 friends, is almost a Utopia. When it comes to business in public anyway.

OWGKID

LEGACY

Dweller_Benthos

So is that what that 2GB update was? I may actually fire it up again, I guess there's something I could be doing, seems there's some side quests in single player I could figure out how to start or something. But most of the new stuff is online only? Ah well, at least it didn't cost me anything but the download and the time to transfer it to my home computer.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

OWGKID

Sorry, but it is online only.
LEGACY

🡱 🡳