Tricks And Tips

Started by fragger, August 18, 2016, 03:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

So the Atlas passes are essentially worthless? I know I've been opening the canisters you find and getting some stuff that I already know the recipes for, mostly, so I was wondering about that. They essentially don't do anything to progress the Atlas quest at all? Figures.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Binnatics

Nope, nothing. They just let you get more loot, basically. Well, I found the content of the Atlas V1 cannisters more valuable than the stuff you find in the others, but still it's not really worth it.  :-\\
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

for me, v3 canisters usually contained better loot such as antimatter which is one step from a warp cell or high-priced trade commodities like that Vy'keen blade and the likes. Still, I didn't like to carry around expensive junk that usually only blocked a slot needed for rare minerals.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

🡱 🡳