Picasa web albums

Started by PZ, March 21, 2015, 10:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I enjoy using Picasa to organize my photos, so the natural extension is to use it for my gaming needs.  When in Picasa, I can switch from my personal photos to gaming photos by changing email login, in this case my OWG email.  The photos upload perfectly, and Google allows an unlimited number of photos as long as they are 2048x2048 or smaller, which all of my FRAPS screen captures are.  Below are a couple of albums:

https://plus.google.com/photos/115880926969978238488/albums/6128926874355846193?authkey=CLXU9dCPmYP0Kw

https://plus.google.com/photos/115880926969978238488/albums/6128927342659351745?authkey=CJ3QrfOK1PH_NA

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Nice! Funny to see the OWG emblem pop up everywhere ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Thanks guys - I did not initially realize that one could log out from within Picasa and log in using a different account.  Now I can house my personal pictures and those I want to share publicly all in the same client - very convenient.

I really like the OWG logo you created, BinnZ  :-X

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

fragger

I like it too :-X :) You're talented, Binn!

Just curious - did you use Adobe Illustrator to create that?

Binnatics

Thank you Fragger!

The answer is, no. I used the Rockstar Social Club emblem editor, which is in fact a lame program. It only lets you pick prefab objects and figures, which you can rotate, stretch, move, change colour or size, mirror etc. Your options are quite limited, but I had gotten used to that sort of graphics design in the online tattoo editor in FC3. The limits force you to be creative. In a way, I think I wouldn't have gotten such a catchy result when I had the ability to really draw and use uploaded images and textures. :-D

fragger

It's still a cool job :-X

🡱 🡳