FC2 mission - flood the diamond mine

Started by PZ, November 09, 2014, 10:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I have hardly released any of my buddies  this play through so the door man sometimes forces me to rescue someone.  This time it was to rescue Nasreen from Dogon Sediko.  An easy jaunt from the northeast bus stop cross country and she was free.

Then back to Mosate Selao for a mission: flood the diamond mine.  Of course, Nasreen wanted me to destroy the safety valve at the pipeline, so more adventures along the way.

I did not find a new high place at Dogon Sediko because the mercs found me before I had a chance.  I did find a great high point overlooking one of the outposts on the western side of the lake.

Here's the Google album with comments - starting the slide show makes the images look the best.  When you click on the first image, you have the option of starting the full screen slide show.  You don't need to click the play button - you can advance the slides with the right arrow key - captions will be at the bottom of the screen

Art Blade

that was a massive slide show :) I'm looking forward to doing that mission soon. :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Yeah, quite large but included the buddy rescue, the main mission, and the side mission all rolled in to one.  :-()

Nice thing is that one can just click the thumbnails of interest, and skip the rest  :-X

Art Blade

sorry I can't do that. If you go to the trouble of uploading that much stuff, I can only honour that by checking 'em all. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Thanks AB, but It is really easy to do the Google uploads and takes hardly any time at all.  Takes more time to cull all the double photos, and ones that did not turn out for one reason or another

Art Blade

that's what I mean.  :) Really, come on, if you don't want me to check your select few, why do you upload them in the first place? Right, because you want to show them all.

Spoiler: ShowHide
If you don't want us to check them ALL.. then god damn it, just upload ONE pic per story.  :-() :-() :-()

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on November 10, 2014, 11:35:40 AM
Spoiler: ShowHide
If you don't want us to check them ALL.. then god damn it, just upload ONE pic per story.  :-() :-() :-()

You know I can't do that - kind of like eating potato chips... nobody can eat just one  :-()

Art Blade

that's why I can't stop looking at all of 'em :-D

PZ

Art Blade

🡱 🡳