Divinity : Original Sin Kickstarter

Started by Fiach, March 31, 2013, 10:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

From the devs of
Divine Divinity,
Beyond Divinity
Divinity 2 The Dragon Knight Saga.

A new isometric RPG is in the works, its is a fair way through development and the Kickstarter approach is mainly to add some new ideas and mechanics to whats already there.

Early alpha access will be available in the summer for KS patrons.

For alot of people into RPG's, the Divinity series is a well respected IP, Divine Divinity came out back at the time of Baldurs Gate, Planescape Torment and can easily stand alongside those iconic games and not feel in the slightest way inferior. So, we are talking serious pedigree from this studio.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

" class="fancybox" title="" data-fancybox="topic">" alt="" />

KingRat

:-X

Just want to do a necro follow up on this... I've played Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition on both PC and Xbox One and recommend it. I had never, that I can remember, played a turn based game before...except maybe Anachronox. I did also DL the early access to DOS 2, but returned it after about 10 min...it wasn't fully voiced yet and didn't have the controller support DOS:EE had....I'll look at it again when it's complete. Anyway, DOS:EE also has co-op play, but I didn't see any XBL friends playing...

Art Blade

it is better to reply late than never, isn't it? :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

KingRat

Quote from: Art Blade on January 10, 2017, 01:06:45 PM
it is better to reply late than never, isn't it? :-()

In my case it's more like SoP :D

Art Blade

I think you used to be a tad faster. Like, replying only 2 years late. Now it's nearly 4.. not counting the egregious error you committed by replying virtually instantly to my previous post here. ^-^
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

fragger

Hey, KingRat :) You must be experiencing time-dilation from living too close to an ultradense mass, like those astronauts in Interstellar - one day to you is like a year to us :-()

Just joking, it's good to hear from you :-X

🡱 🡳