BL2: First impressions

Started by Binnatics, September 21, 2012, 01:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

GTA V probably distracted you the most ;) :-()

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Well, GTA V distracted me from all the distractions, to be honest :-D

I think what stopped me playing BL2 was DayZ, Oh, hey wait: I found out something funny! :)

You can arrange your games by purchase date in Steam! Now I know what distracted me from BL2 before GTA V distracted me from ANY other distractions: :-D :-D

It was Sniper Elite V2 and shortly after that, Batman Arkham Origins.
From those, I got distracted by DayZ, Arma III and Max Payne 3, and even LA Noire for a short while.
And FarCry 3 was somewhere in between there a couple of times, actually, lol 8)

Hmm, now I find out the list isn't totally accurate; it's based on your last download. So If I now decided to re-download BL2 (it's currently not installed since my last system rebuild) it would be on top of the list.

However, on april 2015 all distractions got banned to the past when GTA V came out... so I think you could say you're right, Fragger ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

PZ

It is funny to look back at one's gaming history   :-D

Art Blade

fragger

Yes, it is :) Although there's a couple I would rather forget about.

Art Blade

I forgot which ones I wanted to forget.

fragger

I forgot what we were talking about.

Art Blade

I think I might even forget to

Binnatics

What are you guys talking about?

Oh, man sometimes I get so Raged when I can't follow what's going on... 8-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

🡱 🡳