Real life "multiplayer race"

Started by Art Blade, September 25, 2010, 04:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I've just returned from a day out on the countryside with a couple of mates where we raced with real quads  :-X Man, it is such a great fun, quad racing.. it's even better than the game.  ;D ;D ;D

Only true difference: If you fall off a quad, it really hurts.  ^-^
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

Sounds like fun Art!  Except for that really getting hurt part...
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

yeah.. but that happened after the races, when taking the quads back to their parking lot.  ;D

By the way, what you see sometimes in the game: "stand-up" driving (rather than sitting) is really tough for your thighs IF you take corners like that AND keep standing for the rest of the race, too  ;D (all other races I decided to sit and it didn't make a difference, time-wise)

It was about the biggest fun ever. Better than cart races.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Ozzy Osbourne almost died quad racing  ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

He was lucky he didn't race against me. We might have both ended up in the same hospital beating the living daylights out of each other with those walking sticks  >:D

🡱 🡳