Post your favorite mod experience...

Started by PZ, November 13, 2009, 10:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricamundo

Art, you managed to convince that head vampire to let the kid go?? I had to kill em all, then i mangaed to convince the kid that his Sister wanted him to come home. But since the peeps over in Arefu hated and feared the Family, why would they hate me for killing the Family vampires?? Next time thru, ill have to wait till my Speech is stronger than it was when i did that mish early on, i guess.

PZ you were still having crashes after using FO3edit? I mean, an uninstall/reinstall is pretty radical treatment. I dont want to jinx myself, but FO3 has been running pretty well since i patched it. I did install Greenworld again after the patch, and it's still running well. Finger's x;ed for both of us. ;)
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

PZ

Only on occasion, and I am probably a bit to compulsive when it comes to how the software runs - I like it to be just perfect.  I did have a couple of crashes, but nothing regular.  The motivation to reinstall was just to tidy up the game folder, which it did.  It was also good to place just my favorite mods, because it starts significantly faster now.

Additionally, I am reading the FO3Edit manual, and it gives instructions on how to simply create patches so that even those mods that don't w@&k well together can be made to behave.

Art Blade

Quote from: Ricamundo on December 04, 2009, 03:20:34 AM
Art, you managed to convince that head vampire to let the kid go??

yes, it's been a while though. I don't know what skill sets you need to handle the situation that way, but I wanted to play "all in" -- so I maxed out every skill set and got every perk I liked and I also switched from angel to devil and neutral, regarding my karma, whenever I thought it might help my decisions. So I cheated my character to be omnipotent, opening up dialogue options of all kinds that depended on various skills, which I all had. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

ahhhh.... the benefits of entering cheat codes....  ;D

That for me, is the best part of playing on PC  ;)

Art Blade

Indeed :) In this case it saved me from developing various game characters with different sets of skills. All-in-one, I say  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on November 15, 2009, 05:34:18 PM
The Underground HideOut is fantastic. Now I can see all weapons (just found the last one hehe)  :-X

[smg id=1669 align=center width=400]

You sure do get around finding all those guns  ;)

Underground hideout is one of the best mods I've used, and is also available for FNV.

Art Blade

The only disadvantage of that exposition is that sometimes your weapons fall off the wall if you move around there too closely..  ???? ^-^

🡱 🡳