Duke Nukem Forever

Started by black.penta, May 31, 2009, 05:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black.penta

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Quake II 4ever

Art Blade

HE'S ALIVE! or is he? ;D

thanks for the link and welcome to OpenWorldGames, black.penta  :)

First post and a cool start here :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

yes, welcome to the forums, but I do hope the release a quality Duke Nukem title worthy of this generation of gaming.  DN3D is what started me back into gaming after a long break from childhood.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

I loved D3D! Pigs from space! What are you waiting for, christmas? <cracking knuckles> It's time to chew chewing gum!  ;D ;D ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

haha, I think the exact quote is something more like "It's time to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum."

Great game, played SP as well as MP on a LAN and over the modem.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

I know I'm growing older when... I forget game lines of a game 10 years back. Respect Mr spaceboy, those words sound familiar. LOL

I too played SP and LAN... on a LAN we had keys bound with spoken lines, one of which was a horrendous scream. That's why after some beers I ran across the map hitting that key like a maniac, laughing all the time like a lunatic  ;D ;D ;D

Fiach

Welcome penta :)

I have a friend working on DNF  ???  :-X
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Ricamundo

Welcome Blackpenta. I never played Duke, but I see you're also a Q2 fan. Now there's a game near and dear to me heart. 8)

I played Q2(sp only) plus the 3 official mish packs, nearly to death. I don't have them installed any more, but i may just give em a go if i can tear myself away from FC2 long enough. ;D
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

Ha! I will always keep a copy of Q2  ;D ;D ;D played like 10 years online...

Dweller_Benthos

Well, you never know, we may see DNF eventually, that would be cool. I even had the beta of Duke 3D way back when that actually had Coke cans for powerups like the original Duke side-scroller. Guess they couldn't get (or afford) the licensing for that.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

JRD

Cool... but it might take ages to see the game hitting the shelves  :(
welcome black.penta... few words (if any) with strong content  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

Fiach

DNF is now officially cancelled guys. :(
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

DNF as in Did Not Finish, eh?

I checked 3DRealms.com this morning and there was nothing about cancelling DNF... where did you get your info from?

I did read they "released" the DNF team, and some legal stuff going on with Take-Two (publisher)... but I hope it's not really the end... someone will buy the scraps worth $20m !

Art Blade

The vid... erm...   >:(

"Dieses Video ist aufgrund des Urheberrechtsanspruchs von Sony Pictures Entertainment nicht mehr verfügbar."

roughly translates to "This video is no longer available due to a legal claim by Sony P.E. to copyright"

Art Blade

found one on voodoo extreme. the vid has some other crap in it (a show) but dnf starts at 2:40mins

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/39141/The-Jace-Hall-Show-With-Duke-Nukem-Forever-Segment

Art Blade

Oh man, our good man deadman revealed good news ("pigs can fly")  :)

black.penta

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Quake II 4ever

Art Blade

Hehehe, good old black.penta, my friend ;) Always good for a surprise ;D

The German version is a short version of the one to be found at shacknews (second link).

IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! <faints>

fragger

???

I'm going to find a feather and see if I can knock myself over with it

Art Blade

let me know if you succeeded.

fragger

PZ

Art Blade

Maybe you can trick the feather with some tar (and hide a lit match behind your back).  ;D

fragger

I'm short of hair back there as it is, let alone risk any kind of naked flame near it :-\\

Tags:
🡱 🡳