Funny Game Reviews

Started by fragger, July 28, 2016, 05:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

I've been watching some of this guy's game reviews. He's probably not to everyone's taste - he's cynical, sarcastic and can be pretty rude, but he cracks me up.

He's done a ton of these, including many that some of us like. So to be diplomatic and not to rub anyone the wrong way whose favourite games he may have dumped on, I picked one that as far as I know nobody here has played. To be fair, he doesn't trash every game he reviews outright and will concede when he's found one that he enjoyed, but even the ones he does like aren't safe from his caustic wit. He's clobbered a few of my faves but I still find his reviews funny.

! No longer available

PZ

:laugh: :-X

Sometimes I like cynical, sarcastic, and rude

Art Blade

that guy talks so fast that he is about one syllable short of overtaking himself.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Quote from: Art Blade on July 28, 2016, 10:11:56 AM
that guy talks so fast that he is about one syllable short of overtaking himself.

exactly my thought :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

fragger

I think that's why he calls his channel "Zero Punctuation" :-() Sometimes I have to go over a couple of parts to get the gist of what he's saying. But some of his turns of phrase are pretty funny.

Binnatics

I believe you. I am afraid I will probably never really get it. Imagine for a native speaker it is something to listen to several times before you get the clue, how it will be for someone like me :-D

Anyway, this is a nice topic... I got a contribution; the Gaming Lemon. He has a brutal, not too polite kind of humor that really goes well with the strange, fluffy way he puts videos together to give you impressions of what to do in video games. Check it out for yourself, hope you enjoy:

! No longer available
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

🡱 🡳