Grand Theft Auto Online Lowriders: Custom Classics

Started by OWGKID, March 15, 2016, 07:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS75SkgImpI

Taken from the description of the video:

Expand your Lowrider collection today with new stock from Benny's Original Motor Works as part of GTA Online Lowriders: Custom Classics for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Check out two more upgradeable muscle cars, the Vapid Slamvan and the brand new Dundreary Virgo Classic. And if that's not enough, Benny is revisiting one of his favorite rides, the Willard Faction, to offer a new upgrade style that will have you towering over others in your very own Custom Donk.

Whether rapid fire or stopping power is your preference, you'll find new weapons to suit your needs down at Ammu-Nation. The Compact Rifle provides a new option for running-and-gunning and with the Double Barrel Shotgun, twice the barrels means twice the carnage.

Update your wardrobe with a host of new clothing options that will have you looking fresh at your next car meet. From lowrider street apparel to workwear, there are plenty of new looks to try out. 16 new tattoo designs are also available at parlors across Los Santos, or try one of three fresh new hairstyles for each gender to keep up with the latest trends.

Smash, bash, and dodge the competition in the new Sumo Adversary Mode that has you working (either alone or in teams) to force the opposition out of the designated arena. Whether it's size, speed, or control - choose a vehicle that suits your style and be the last team remaining in the arena before the clock runs out to win.

LEGACY

PZ

Binnatics

Part of the new lowrider classics update is a total new way of upgrading your car, called DONK!. So far, this option is only given to you when you upgrade the Willard Faction. But I think there will be more cars in the near future who have this Donk option. The also introduced a classic clothing style for females that looks a lot like the suits these Vagos were wearing at the vuneral. Haven't checked the male variants, but I think many ppl will be pleasantly surprised ^-^

[smg id=8652 type=preview align=center caption="Custom DONK!"]

[smg id=8653 type=preview align=center caption="Custom DONK! 2"]

Appart from this Donk there is also a new 'regular' lowrider called the Dundready Classic Virgo! I thought it was the Virgo we new from the Ill Gotten Gains update, but no, it's a different car! It looks a lot like the Virgo from Ill Gotten Gains, but thisone is more classic and less muscle. What I really like is the introduction of the w@&k shirts with only the upper button closed; Chicano style Esse!! Here's what you get:

[smg id=8654 type=preview align=center caption="Virgo Classic 1"]

[smg id=8655 type=preview align=center caption="Virgo Classic 2"]

[smg id=8656 type=preview align=center caption="Virgo Classic 3"]

Also added to Benny's Original Motorworks is the Vapid Slamvan! This truck is probably more suited in a hotrod family, but what the heck. You get hydraulics, lovely custom liveries and a hell of a lot of customization options :-X :)
This care also combines well with the new style of clothing available on the stores now, which can best be described as worker outfits. Check my worker outfit ;)

[smg id=8657 type=preview align=center caption="Vapid Slamvan"]

[smg id=8658 type=preview align=center caption="Vapid Slamvan 2"]

And, according to an announcement in the promotion video, there's more to be expected very soon!! Problem is, I got 50 cars now in 5 completely full garages, so I hope they unlock the sixth appartment too :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

As part of this update there have been added 2 additional cars to Benny's stock. Last week there was the long awaited Declasse Tornado and this week came the Vapid Minivan.

The Tornado has some surprising liveries and cool upgrade features. Compared to the other lowriders it resembles the Voodoo the most. Same weird small wheels, same 50s style with chrome bumpers high antennas on the trunk.

Screenshot will follow.

This week's Minivan can best be compared with the earlier released Moonbeam. It has the same type of customazation options with overloads of speakers in doors, dashboard, trunk and even between the seats. You can make a 4 person gang vehicle out of it with enough bling to catch some attention. Problem with this car is, the characteristics of the car don't match with the whole lowrider consept. And besides of that, the car is incredibly slow and the liveries are not cool enough.
I spent a good 1.2 million modding it until I seemed satisfied, changed it again and today I finally decided to sell it.

It is and stays a s#!t car:
[smg id=8688 type=preview align=center caption="Vapid Minivan Custom"]
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Now THIS is a lowrider:

[smg id=8689 type=preview align=center caption="Declasse Tornado Custom"]

[smg id=8690 type=preview align=center caption="Declasse Tornado Custom 2"]

Art Blade

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

Binnatics

🡱 🡳