Cinnamon Challenge - best of

Started by Art Blade, March 14, 2012, 11:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

Pretty good Art.   ;D :-X

I wonder what the total surface area for a tablespoon of fine ground cinnamon would w@&k out to.  ????

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

I dont get this... Is it some sort of viral video series or something?

I just looked at the first two:

1. "It's dry"... you just put it on a fucking spoon, if you didnt see it was dry then, you are a moron.

2. "Get drunk and have sex"...No way you will have sex with a voice like that, even getting drunk will be a problem as the barman wont know what the f@#k you are asking for.

Dunno maybe I'm missing something, didnt have time to watch them all sorry mate :(
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

" class="fancybox" title="" data-fancybox="topic">" alt="" />

Art Blade

the first vid prints it out on screen so you know the rules. You basically are doing just the same thing as all of the people in the vids who can't figure out how it is anything special. Until they try (there's the difference between them and you). Indeed you put dry cinnamon powder on a spoon and swallow it. That's all. Funny is, how most people fail so miserably..  ^-^ The guy with the sex line said he'd prefer a sex challenge over a cinnamon challenge because he tries to be funny and mean. Really funny is how, being mean, he puts a whole bottle of the stuff into his mouth and then how he blows out clouds of cinnamon and fights for breath..  :-D

Fiach, this is for you. She is basically playing you. Just check this out  :)

To get it over with quickly, skip to 0:45.

The Cinnamon Challenge ... by GloZell and her big behind earrings

mandru

I want to see it when the "Stand in a fire ant hill" challenge goes viral.   >:D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Fiach

I would waterboard her with cinnamon just to get her to STFU! Man her voice is annoying!

Thanks for the links mate, but I just dont get the humour of the challenge, it just shows me how really really stupid people can be and my mom always said..."don't mock the afflicted"...not that I ever paid her much heed  >:D.... But yeah, youtube has its good and bad points, I just dont have that sense of humour, I think the whole Jackass TV thing is stupid and unhumerous, I know I'm in a minority as alot of my friends love it, it just goes right over my head .....*shakes said head in despair*.....

WHATS WRONG WITH ME DAMMIT!!!!!

:'(  >:D  :laugh:  :-D
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

" class="fancybox" title="" data-fancybox="topic">" alt="" />

🡱 🡳