Lets see...

Started by PZ, April 13, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

LEGACY

PZ

OWGKID

When you have AB with you on a heist, don't be there 8-X

" class="fancybox" title="" data-fancybox="topic">" alt="" height="320" />

AB just flattened Nomad yesterday and the cutscene got triggered where we enter the the bank  :laugh:

Ghost robber strike again :laugh:

Torching some hostages >:D

Let's prepare the fire >:D

Note how the carbines don't have a mag in them. I guess R* didn't update the cutscenes to include the drum mags ;)
LEGACY

Art Blade

man, despite being sorry for having run over Nomad, the following cutscene was bloody hysterical when all what was left of Nomad was his floating weapon :laugh:

Here it either looks as if GKID was overburdened with an oversized version of said weapon or as if he was trying to get a close look at my character's rear end. :-D
[smg id=9332 type=preview align=center caption="floating weapon"]

And yes, careful when I'm around.. I've acquired the rare ability to carry TWO weapons at the time. >:D
[smg id=9333 type=preview align=center caption="two weapons"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

:laugh: :-X

Yes, that was good :-()
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

OWGKID

Yep, wish you could join us one day :-D
LEGACY

PZ

It does sound like loads of fun  ^-^

Art Blade

Bikers?

[smg id=9340 type=preview align=center caption="president"]
[smg id=9341 type=preview align=center caption="corporate identity"]
[smg id=9342 type=preview align=center caption="hardcore"]
[smg id=9343 type=preview align=center caption="the bog 01"]
[smg id=9344 type=preview align=center caption="the bog 02"]
[smg id=9345 type=preview align=center caption="the bog 03"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Nice pics, AB  :-X ^-^

Art Blade

Binnatics

The puke pictures are hilarious ;)

My image on that toilet reminds me of my first character style, it kind of fits in the biker theme ^-^

Art Blade

^-^

What I find funny about those pics is that first there are three, then two, then one people in the room, as if queuing until everyone is through. :-D

Binnatics

Ah, that is genius, didn't think of that  :laugh: :-X

🡱 🡳